Learn More About the Ladbrokes Poker SoftwareGet the most out of one of the most advanced online poker clients.
Ladbrokes Poker Lobby
If you haven’t already, click here to download and install Ladbrokes Poker.
Now that you’ve already installed the Ladbrokes Poker download, let’s learn how to use this software!
Ladbrokes Poker offers excellent graphics, smooth animations, and an overall fun and gratifying poker experience.
It all starts with the Ladbrokes Poker Lobby where you can peruse and find the right poker game for you.
The Lobby directory categorizes games by Speed Poker, Cash Tables, Sit & Go, and Tournaments.
Within each category you can find different tables by stakes, game type, number of players, average pot size, percentages of players entering pre-flop, and the number of hands played per hour. There are also multiple currencies being used and that’s shown in the stakes column.
The Ladbrokes Poker tables have some customizable features such as a four colour card option and a mini table view option.
For poker table size, you can pick between 3 choices – regular, standard, or Mini Table.
You can multi-table up to 16 tables with the Mini Table option. A 1024x768 can display 4 simultaneous poker tables, and you can show much more if you run at a higher resolution.
The screenshot to the left shows 16 tables being played simultaneously with the Mini Table option. You have the ability to arrange the tables however you like.
Ladbrokes Poker allows you to switch between tables quickly and easily so you can keep up with the multi-table action.
To turn on the Mini Table option, visit the “Options” menu and to go back to the standard sized table, just re-click the same button.
Ladbrokes Poker Cash Game
In the Poker Lobby you will see that cash games are available in several different currencies.
When you visit a table, you will see that everyone is playing in the currency of that particular poker room. If you want to play on a poker table that is a different currency than your account, a dialogue box will pop up displaying the currency exchange if you choose to take a seat.
Ladbrokes Poker Widget Bar
When you take a seat at a Ladbrokes Poker table, you will see a widget bar on the right side of the table.
The Widget Bar provides options and tools you can use while playing at this table such as changing the the theme of the table, playing casino mini games, viewing the Tourney Lobby, and accessing the Ladbrokes news feed.
Four Colour Deck
If you are playing multiple tables or even a single table, it is often easier to play your hand by turning on the four colour deck option. This allows you to immediately differentiate between Hearts and Diamonds, and Clubs and Spades.
Ladbrokes Poker offers other functions such as keyboard shortcuts. Hot keys allow you to easily bet, raise, fold, call and check!
Player notes, buddy list, and the hand history replay tool are other great poker features at your disposal.
Older Version of the Ladbrokes Poker SoftwareIf you are running the previous version of the Ladbrokes Poker client, then the below tips may help you!
You can login by entering your Username and Password located at the top right. The top display will then change to something like:
The top display consists of the following elements:
- Ticker – The Ticker displays the latest promotions and special offers.
- Tickets – The Tickets displays shows how many Tournament Tickets you have available.
- Poker Points – Displays your current Poker Points total.
- In Play – How much money you have on the poker tables currently.
- Balance – How much money you have remaining in the cashier.
- Cashier – This button will take you to your cashier page for depositing and withdrawal functions. You can also deposit via the website.
Now the main section of the lobby is what we use to find the games we want to play:
- Games Navigation – This is where you can find all the available poker games. Click on the (+) sign next to an option to expand the selection. You can choose from Beginner tables (super low stakes games which are great for beginners), cash games, MTT’s, Sit n Go’s, Free Play tables and Private Tables. Private Tables all you to set up a game with just friends! All freerolls, qualifiers, and satellites to the big live poker events such as the WSOP can be found in the MTT section.
- Choose Your Table – Just double click on the table of choice and you’ll be taken there!
- Scrolling Banner – The scrolling banner gives information about long-term promotions. Just click on a banner to read about the details.
- Sit & Go – See available Sit & Goes.
- Tournaments – See available Tournaments.
- My Lobby – Here you will find the tables that you have selected as your favourites and your calendar where you can place reminders about events.
- Private Games – Find all listings of your private tables.
Selecting an option on the left pane will update the center section with the list of appropriate tables. Double click on the table you’d like to play at!
Below the main section is the bottom “Smarty” bar with several options:
- Menu – We’ll go over this below!
- Promotions – Read about the current promotions offered.
- Cashier – Visit the cashier for quick deposit and withdrawal options.
- Homepage – Takes you to the Ladbrokes homepage.
- Buddies – A fast and simple way to manage and track your online friends.
- Poker Shop – Visit the Poker Shop and buy gadgets with your poker points!
- Help – If you need some customer service!
- Casino Games – Quickly jump into the casino to play some slots or blackjack!
- Poker Games – If you are in the casino lobby this button brings you back to the poker lobby.
- Connected – The number of players currently logged in.
- Seated – The number of players currently seated.
- Buddies – Your list of Buddies.
- Responsible Gambling – Link to Fair Gaming Information website.
- Bad Beat – The current Bad Beat prize.
- Time and connection – UK time and the quality of your connection
The Menu button on the bottom Smarty bar provides additional options:
- Register – Create an account.
- Help – If you need some customer support.
- My Account – A shortcut to a player’s account pages and all associated information, including the Raked Hands Checker.
- Options – A list of the most common table settings so you can customize your game play.
- Change Lobby View – This allows a player to chose from the classic ‘tree view’ lobby or the quick and easy ‘quick play’ view for those wanting a simple and fast access to the tables or the ‘Advanced’ view for those looking for more specific offerings.
- Message Settings – Change your lobby message settings.
- Pokerbet – Clicking here opens the PokerBet software. Gamble on who will win the pot!
- Private Tables – Quick and simple access to creating your own private cash or sit-n-go tables for you and your friends.
- Integrity – boring! Don’t click this.
Ok, hopefully you are now completely comfortable with the Ladbrokes Poker download and can navigate your way around! Have fun at the tables and good luck!
Americas Cardroom is another popular poker room. Redeem the Americas Cardroom bonus code described at https://gpsts.org/americas-cardroom-bonus-code-review/ for a 100% deposit bonus. Download Americas Cardroom here.